With Chic Shelf Paper, you can get your project professionally cut to your exact specifications.
This is a service you won’t find anywhere else!
- You save time because the pieces are ready to install upon arrival
- You often save money because you are only buying exactly what you’ll use—brilliant!
It’s easy to order: After selecting a pattern:
- Select “Cut to Size” during check-out
- Input your project’s measurements. Put whole numbers in the box on the left and select fractions from the pull-down menu for the box on the right.
- Select your material.
- Click the orange “Add to Cart” button.
We undercut orders a bit (1/24″); this assures that you have a slight all-around clearance for ease of fit inside your drawers.
When you get your project cut-to-size, the cost is calculated by the material’s price per square foot plus $1.75.
Calculate Square Feet
To calculate square feet for a surface, multiply Width (Height) times Depth and divide by 144. (HxD)/144.
For example, if your shelf is 14″ and 36″ high, that is 3.5 square feet.
For measuring tips, visit our Measure Accurately page.
If you have special cutting needs, please contact us to learn if or how we can help!