Chic Shelf Paper is sold by the material, not by the pattern. All of our designer patterns are available on your choice of 4 materials.
Please Note: Colors vary on different materials; if an exact color match is important to you, please order a free sample.
For more information on which material is right for your project, please click here.
- Our most popular material for kitchens and bathrooms.
- Exceptionally high-quality, matte finish material that is twice the thickness of Con-Tact™ paper
- Recommended for any project where you expect occasional moisture or want a cleanable and durable surface. This surface is impervious to most stains.
- Adhesive: Laminated Vinyl features a self-adhesive backing that’s easy to reposition and remove.
- Thick, heavy paper ideal for drawers or storage areas that don’t get heavy wear-and-tear.
- Perfect for adding a splash of color to dresser drawers
- Not recommended for surfaces exposed to moisture
- For added ease of cleaning durability, a clear protective coating is available.
- Adhesive: Not offered with adhesive
Fine Weave Fabric
- High-quality, light-textured fabric with a dull or non-reflective finish
- Recommended for vertical surfaces such as the back of a china cupboard, bookcase or wall as well as dresser drawers and linen closets
- Not recommended for wet areas
- Adhesive: Our Fine Weave Fabric features an adhesive backing that’s easy to reposition and remove.
Satin Canvas / SPECIAL ORDER ONLY
- An artist canvas material with a coarse weave providing a unique texture
- Exceptionally durable
- Not recommended for wet areas.
- Adhesive: Edge adhesive available to prevent slippage and ensure a smooth surface.