Q: What are your roll sizes?
- 12 inches x 10 feet
- 24 inches x 10 feet
Q: What are your sheet sizes?
- 36”W x 12”D
- 24”W x 24”D
- 36”W x 24”D
- 48”W x 24”D
Q: How do I figure out how much shelf paper I need?
Check out Calculate How Much I Need.
Q: What are the benefits of the Cut-to-Size service? How does it work?
- You save time because the pieces are ready to install upon arrival
- You often save money because you are only buying exactly what you’ll use—brilliant!
It’s easy to order: After selecting a pattern:
- Select “Cut to Size” during check-out
- Input your project’s measurements. Put whole numbers in the box on the left and select fractions from the pull-down menu for the box on the right.
- Select your material.
- Click the orange “Add to Cart” button.
Q: Which will be less expensive—buying by the roll or using your Cut-to-Size service?
In most case, we find cutting to size is more cost-effective because there is no waste.
When you get your project cut-to-size, the cost is calculated by the material’s price per square foot plus $1.25.
Q: How do I calculate square feet?
To calculate square feet for a surface, multiply Width (Height) times Depth and divide by 144. (HxD)/144.
For example, if your shelf is 14″ and 36″ high, that is 3.5 square feet.
Learn more about Pricing.
Use the handy Calculator tool to determine whether rolls or Cut-to-Size is more appropriate for your project. It’s fast and easy!